21 February 2011

Ingleborough and Whernside

Having survived sub zero temps, wind chill, and snowy icey descents without microspikes......oh and Mike M's navigation!
GPS reading 19 miles and 5000ft of ascent, most of it in circles in the mist!
Ingleborough without " Eagle Eyes Dave" proved to be fateful as I proceeded to relax at the finish only to lock my car key and the Dogs in the car!

Luckily and new super hero emerged "The Robsteriser", who kindly raced me home and back in his new motor to get my spare key, his genuine concern for my dogs welfare over riding  his caution for the speed cameras at Devils Bridge! Don't worry I'll send in a pleading letter with the ticket explaining the extenuating circumstances!
 



Plus:
The final secret touches to TOM's winter BG training which made all the difference!
MartinRob28Jan2011

No comments:

Post a Comment